The Westwood Fitness Center (2,700 square feet) is located in the main Clubhouse. Westwood offers a variety of cardiovascular equipment (treadmills, stationary bikes, ellipticals and state-of-the-art weight machines) as well as a spacious Group Exercise studio. Certified Personal Trainers are available for individualized training and instruction. The fitness center offers a variety of classes ranging from strength and cardio, yoga and pilates to training programs for golf and tennis.
Exercise Class Fees:
$10/class. On a monthly basis classes are free after 10 visits for individuals, 15 visits for couples.
Westwood offers massage by appointment.
Our Massage Therapist, Maggie Moseley, can be reached Here via email, or at 703-403-9328.
Cost: 60 Minute Massage $95
90 Minute Massage $135
Fitness Center Hours
Monday through Thursday:
6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
6 a.m. to 7 p.m.
7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Click here for staff.
- Westwood Country Club requests each member sign in at the fitness desk.
- Please ask if you need any assistance.
- Children under 13 years of age are not permitted in the Fitness Center. Children aged 13-16 are allowed after completing a brief teen certification course and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Guests are permitted when accompanied by a member. There is a nominal guest fee
- Shirts and athletic shoes are required. Swimwear or golf spikes are prohibited. Clay court tennis shoes are discouraged
- Westwood fitness staff requests no food and sugary sports drinks in the Fitness Center.
- Please be mindful of members waiting to use equipment during peak hours.
- Please extend courtesies to fellow members and wipe off the equipment after use.